Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at one of the 2 restaurants, or stop for a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to facials, Ayurvedic treatments or manicures and pedicures at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 10-minute walk of Baker Street and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum
The Landmark London ratings based on 48 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Landmark London
7 Aug 2018 by Guest Relations Manager
Thank you for your feedback. We are looking forward in welcoming you back at The Landmark London.
Great location, nice rooms, but a bit stuffy
excellent combination style comfort
Wonderful weekend away
A Wonderful experience
About the The Landmark LondonLocation 222 Marylebone Road, London, England NW1 6JQ
The Landmark London offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. A hot tub, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury The Landmark London. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Victorian London hotel.
- 1 building
- 300 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1899
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (26.5 km / 16.4 mi)
- Train station: London Marylebone Station (0.2 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Marylebone Underground Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Landmark London offers 300 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Winter Garden – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Great Central Bar & Resta – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open selected days.
Mirror Bar – On-site bar. Open selected days.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, detox wraps and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
The spa is open daily.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 60.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 28 and GBP 34 for adults, and GBP 12 and GBP 12 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 55 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 60.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Landmark London Hotel
- Landmark Hotel
- Landmark London
- Landmark Hotel London
- The Landmark London England
- The Landmark London Hotel London
- The Landmark Hotel London
You should know
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 9 PM.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.