Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and TVs
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- Within a 15-minute walk of Hyde Park and Park Lane
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend out of 488 reviews
About the The LevinLocation 28 Basil Street, London, England SW3 1AS
As a guest of The Levin, you'll find a library, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. WiFi is free in public spaces. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. The eco-friendly The Levin also features concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 12 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: London Victoria Rail Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Knightsbridge Underground Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Levin offers 12 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Shower and tub combination
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 40.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Bookings for 7 nights or more require a 20% deposit. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 19 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 84 per person
- Self-parking fee: GBP 40 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 40.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Levin Hotel London
- Levin Hotel
- Levin London
- The Levin Hotel London
- The Levin London, England
You should know
- The Levin offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.