Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, DVD players and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include multilingual staff and a lift
- Guests speak favourably about the bar and the local sightseeing
- 11 minutes by car from London Stadium and 13 minutes from Westfield Stratford City
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 253 reviews
About the The Lion & Key HotelLocation 475-477 High Road Leyton, London, England E10 5EL
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The Lion & Key Hotel also features multilingual staff, room service (during limited hours), and a lift. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete renovation of The Lion & Key Hotel was completed in January 2016. This 3-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 55 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (STN-Stansted) (46.8 km / 29.1 mi)
- Train station: London Leyton Midland Road Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Lion & Key Hotel offers 55 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
The Lion & Key Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 11:30 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 2.50 and GBP 8.50 for adults, and GBP 4.90 and GBP 4.90 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 15 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lion Key Hotel London
- Lion Key Hotel
- Lion Key London
- Lion Key
- The Lion & Key Hotel London England