Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at 108
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to manicures and pedicures, facials or body scrubs at The Third Space
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the pool
- Just a 5-minute walk from The Wallace Collection and 9 minutes on foot from Selfridges
The Marylebone Hotel ratings based on 28 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Marylebone Hotel
Great Hotel, Brilliant Location
Lovely weekend break
Perfect for a weekend break
Quality hotel brilliant staff
Amazing Customer Service
About the The Marylebone HotelLocation 47 Welbeck Street, London, England W1G 8DN
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally every year. They will be closed from 25 December until 27 December:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The Marylebone Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. A hot tub, a sauna, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly The Marylebone Hotel. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 252 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (66.8 km / 41.5 mi)
- Train station: London Marylebone Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Bond Street Underground Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
The Marylebone Hotel offers 252 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and espresso makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. 40-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Espresso maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
108 – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, The Third Space. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Guests under 5 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 16 and GBP 30 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 36 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marylebone Hotel
- Marylebone Hotel London
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.