Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at May Fair Kitchen, a fine-dining restaurant that serves international cuisine
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Treat yourself to body scrubs, massages or body treatments at May Fair Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the WiFi
- Steps from Piccadilly and 4 minutes on foot from Berkeley Square
The May Fair ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The May Fair
good location, noisey
Hat eine Hervorragende Lage
Excellent hotel très bien placé
About the The May FairLocation Stratton Street, Mayfair, London, England W1J 8LT
The May Fair offers its guests a full-service spa, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. Spa services, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury The May Fair. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 404 guestrooms or units
- Built in 1927
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (25.9 km / 16.1 mi)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Green Park Underground Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The May Fair offers 404 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
May Fair Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
May Fair Bar – This cocktail bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
May Fair Spa has 6 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in for prepaid reservations. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 55 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: GBP 15 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Spa tub
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- May Fair Hotel
- The May Fair Hotel London, England
- May Fair Hotel London
- May Fair London
- Mayfair Hotel London
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.