Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, cable TV and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the clean guestrooms
- Just a 4-minute walk from The British Museum and 6 minutes on foot from Theatreland
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
96.0% of guests recommend out of 4953 reviews
About the The Montague On The GardensLocation 15 Montague Street, London, England WC1B 5BJ
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. There's an onsite business centre. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly The Montague On The Gardens. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 100 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (29.6 km / 18.4 mi)
- Train station: London Euston Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Russell Square Underground Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Montague On The Gardens offers 100 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This London hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Blue Door Bistro – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Pets: GBP 500 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of GBP 1000 per stay
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 110 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 22 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 30 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 30 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 1000 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 500 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Montague Gardens
- Montague Gardens Hotel
- Montague Gardens Hotel London
- Montague Gardens London
- Montague On The Gardens London
- The Montague On Gardens
- The Montague On The Gardens Hotel London
- The Montague On The Gardens London, England
- The Montague On The Gardens Hotel
- The Montague On The Gardens London
- The Montague On The Gardens Hotel London
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.