Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free full breakfast offered
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Palette Restaurant
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with detox wraps, hydrotherapy or body wraps at Aquilla
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the overall condition of the property and the comfortable guestrooms
- Steps from Victoria and Albert Museum and 5 minutes on foot from Natural History Museum
The Rembrandt ratings based on 64 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Rembrandt
Great location for touring all the sites
Would highly recommend
good night stayover
About the The RembrandtLocation 11 Thurloe Place, London, England SW7 2RS
The Rembrandt offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. A kid's pool, a hot tub, and a sauna are also featured at the family-friendly The Rembrandt. This Edwardian London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 194 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Fridge (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (23.4 km / 14.5 mi)
- Train station: London West Brompton Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: South Kensington Underground Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
The Rembrandt offers 194 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and fridges can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Fridge available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast.
Palette Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
1606 Lounge Bar – This cocktail bar specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
Aquilla has 2 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 35 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: GBP 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Spa tub
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel
- Rembrandt London
- The Rembrandt London, England
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.