Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with fireplaces, iPod docking stations and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a meal at the Cafe or drinks at the cocktail bar
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the bar and breakfast
- Within a 10-minute walk of Piccadilly Circus and Buckingham Palace
The Ritz London ratings based on 16 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Ritz London
Lives up to expectations
Lovely Hotel & great staff....!
The Ritz fantastic but...
Bridal Shopping for mother and daughter
About the The Ritz LondonLocation 150 Piccadilly, London, England W1J 9BR
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. WiFi is free in public spaces. A casino, a fitness centre, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury The Ritz London. For a fee, parking is available.
- 1 building
- 136 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 1906
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (26 km / 16.1 mi)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Green Park Underground Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Ritz London offers 136 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with fireplaces and iPod docking stations. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels, DVD players and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room espresso makers and minibars. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and a hairdryer. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
The Palm Court – On-site Cafe. Reservations are required.
The Ritz Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). 1-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required.
The Rivoli Bar – On-site cocktail bar.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 115.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 42 for adults and GBP 20 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 60.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 115.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ritz London Hotel
- Ritz Hotel
- Ritz London
- The Ritz London Hotel London
- The Ritz Hotel London
- The Ritz London England
- Ritz Hotel London
- London Ritz-Carlton
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.