- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Covent Garden Market
- 4 min walk
- Trafalgar Square
- 7 min walk
- Coca-Cola London Eye
- 14 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 45 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, The Strand Palace Hotel is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Russell Square, while Coca-Cola London Eye and ZSL London Zoo are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Charing Cross Underground Station is 5 minutes by foot and Covent Garden Underground Station is 5 minutes.
- Covent Garden Market - 4 min walk
- Trafalgar Square - 7 min walk
- Coca-Cola London Eye - 14 min walk
- The British Museum - 14 min walk
- London Dungeon - 15 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 5 min walk
- Charing Cross Underground Station - 5 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 48 min drive
- Where to eat
- Haxells Restaurant &amp; Bar – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Gin Palace – Cocktail bar. Open daily.
- Joe Allen Restaurant – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
The Strand Palace Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This Hotel has everything you could ever want for a trip to London. It is a mere 5 minute walk to the Covent Garden tube station and another 5 minutes to Leicester Square. Both areas have amazing pubs, restaurants and shopping