Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- English breakfast offered for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the local sightseeing and the proximity to shopping
- Steps from Tower Bridge and 10 minutes on foot from HMS Belfast
The Tower Hotel ratings based on 349 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Tower Hotel
7 Nov 2018 by Bechir M
Dear Maggi, Thank you so much for your review. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the executive room with its benefits! We hope to welcome you back shortly. Kind regards, Bechir Messaoud Hotel Manager
28 Sep 2018 by Bechir
Dear Barry, Thank you for your positive comments. However, I apologise for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. I hope you can give us another chance to improve our service. Kind regards, Bechir Messaoud Hotel Manager
Excellent view from room
22 May 2018 by Bechir
Dear J, Thank you for your Feedback. We definitely have an amazing location and stunning views from all of our rooms. I am glad to hear that you had a good sleep and enjoyed your stay at the Tower Hotel. I hope to welcome you back soon.
2 Apr 2018 by Bechir Messaoud
Dear Colin, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know that you loved the location. We hope that we will be able to run our service again with you in the future.
Rude reception staff!
What has changed
Perfect location. Great parking lovely views
Corporate hotel.. but a great location
3 Feb 2018 by Bechir Messaoud, Hotel Manager
Dear Paul, Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a feedback. We are happy to hear, that you enjoyed the location of our Hotel and hope to welcome you back again in the near future. Kind regards,
About the The Tower HotelLocation St Katharine's Way, London, England E1W 1LD
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 5933 square feet (551.2 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly The Tower Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 801 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 5933 sq ft of conference space
- 551.2 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1973
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (31.4 km / 19.5 mi)
- Train station: London Liverpool Street Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Tower Gateway Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Tower Hotel offers 801 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. 32-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy English breakfast for a fee.
The Tower Hotel has 2 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.00 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 12 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Tower Hotel London
- Tower Hotel