Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with tablet computers, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Trafalgar Dining Rooms, one of the property's 2 restaurants and 3 bars/lounges
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the clean guestrooms and the overall condition of the property
- Steps from The Strand and Trafalgar Square
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 515 reviews
About the The Trafalgar St. James London, Curio Collection by HiltonLocation 2 Spring Gardens, London, England SW1A 2TS
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury The Trafalgar St. James London, Curio Collection by Hilton. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of The Trafalgar St. James London, Curio Collection by Hilton was completed in October 2017. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 131 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (29.5 km / 18.3 mi)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Charing Cross Underground Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Trafalgar St. James London, Curio Collection by Hilton offers 131 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with tablet computers and minibars. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Trafalgar Dining Rooms – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
The Rooftop – This restaurant specialises in Pan-Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 5 and GBP 27 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 39 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 40 per 24 hours
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Trafalgar Hotel London
- Trafalgar Hotel
- Trafalgar London
- The Trafalgar Hotel London, England
- Trafalgar St. James London Curio Collection Hilton Hotel
- Trafalgar Curio Collection Hilton Hotel
- Trafalgar St. James London Curio Collection Hilton
- Trafalgar Curio Collection Hilton
- The Trafalgar St. James London
- Curio Collection By Hilton England
- The Trafalgar Hotel
- Trafalgar Curio Collection Hi
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.