Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, Netflix and room service (during limited hours)
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at The Pimlico Grid, a brasserie that serves regional cuisine
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the room service and bar to the restaurant
- Within a 15-minute walk of Apollo Victoria Theatre and Victoria Palace Theatre
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
The Windermere Hotel ratings based on 19 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Windermere Hotel
2 Jan 2019 by Emily Hambi, Co-Owner
Thank you so much for sharing your comments with us. We are absolutely delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you again soon. Happy New Year!
30 May 2018 by Emily Hambi, Co-Owner, The Windermere
Thank you for choosing to stay at The Windermere. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to welcome you again!
Lovely hotel.. Great room.. Breakfast excellent..
3 Oct 2017 by Emily Hambi, Co-Owner, The Windermere
We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your recent stay... especially our cooked to order fresh breakfast. We hope to welcome you again soon.
En route to Victoria
27 May 2019 by Emily Hambi, Co-Owner
Thank you for your score. It is a shame that you have not left any feedback, as it would be helpful to know where you felt we could improve. We hope to welcome you again.
22 May 2019 by Emily Hambi, Co-Owner
Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich für einen Aufenthalt bei uns entschieden haben. Wir hoffen Sie wieder zu sehen.
29 Apr 2019 by Emily Hambi, Co-Owner
Kiitos, että valitsit meille. Toivomme, että päätät palata meille. Olisi ilo toivottaa teidät tervetulleeksi uudelleen.
Pieni ja idyllinen hotelli
18 Mar 2018 by Emily Hambi, Co-Owner
Kiitos ystävällisestä arvostelusta. Arvostamme palautetta. Mitä tulee minibaariin, olemme pieni boutique-hotelli. Vastaanotto on avoinna 24 tuntia, ja meillä on ilo säilyttää esineitä jääkaapissa tai myydä juomia huonepalvelun kautta. Meillä ei ole minibaareja huoneissa välttääkseen tarpeettomia melua ja sotkua. Toivomme, että palaat toisen hyvästä oleskelusta!
About the The Windermere HotelLocation 142-144 Warwick Way, London, England SW1V 4JE
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A library, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly The Windermere Hotel. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. This Victorian London guesthouse is smoke free.
- 19 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 1857
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (26.1 km / 16.2 mi)
- Train station: London Victoria Rail Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Victoria Underground Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
The Windermere Hotel offers 19 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and designer toiletries. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels and Netflix. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
The Pimlico Grid – This brasserie specialises in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 70 per vehicle (one-way)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 26.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Windermere Hotel London
- Windermere London
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Windermere Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.