Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and plasma TVs
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes complimentary bicycles
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from St. John's Gate and 6 minutes on foot from Smithfield Market
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 985 reviews
About the The Zetter HotelLocation 86-88 Clerkenwell Road, London, England EC1M 5RJ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 646 square feet (60 square metres). A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly The Zetter Hotel. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 59 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 646 sq ft of conference space
- 60 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2004
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (31.3 km / 19.5 mi)
- Train station: London Farringdon Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Farringdon Underground Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
The Zetter Hotel offers 59 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Digital channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to noon.
The Zetter Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 0 and GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Zetter Hotel London
- Zetter Hotel
- Zetter London
- The Zetter Hotel London, England
- The Zetter Hotel And Townhouse
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.