Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer deep-soaking bathtubs, sofa beds and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served weekdays for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the room service
- Steps from Kensington Gardens and 6 minutes on foot from Hyde Park
Thistle Hyde Park ratings based on 33 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Thistle Hyde Park
21 Jan 2018 by Samuel Hoyland, Hotel Operations Manager
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for this kind review of your recent stay at our hotel. We're thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and that you were so happy with our facilities and service; it's pleasing to read that you appreciated our spacious rooms, our discounted evening meal deals and friendly, helpful team - I shall make a point of sharing your praise at our next team meeting! I hope that we shall have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon; I am sure that your next stay shall be even more enjoyable. Kind Regards,
8 Dec 2016 by Clare Rasmussen, Hotel Manager
Dear TG, Thank you very much for taking the time to share feeback from your recent stay with us here at the Thistle Hyde Park. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and that you found many aspects of our hotel to have worked for you. We are indeed very lucky to have an unbeatable location, with so many easy transport links and Hyde Park a stone's throw away, as well as a fantastic team who do whatever they can to make sure our guests have the best stay possible. I am also grateful for your comments regarding our blackout curtains; perfect if you are a light sleeper. We are also grateful for your constructive comments regarding the bedroom and bathroom, though I do hope that you were not too inconvenienced by these areas; while we try our best to maintain the classical styling as befits the hotel's Victorian roots, this should never come across as dated and I shall be looking into the room you were in with our Housekeeping Manager. I truly hope that we will see you in 2017, for another enjoyable stay; the team look forward to welcoming you back! Kind Regards, Clare Rasmussen, Hotel Manager
Chill out weekend
Just what was needed
19 Nov 2018 by Celine T
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for your feedback. Regards, Celine T
Schönes Hotel direkt beim Hyde Park
21 May 2018 by Celine T
Dear Rose, Thank you for your feedback. Regards
About the Thistle Hyde ParkLocation 90-92 Lancaster Gate, London, England W2 3NP
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Thistle Hyde Park. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 54 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: London Paddington Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Lancaster Gate Underground Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Thistle Hyde Park offers 54 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Thistle Hyde Park has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.95 for adults and GBP 5 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 24 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Thistle Hyde Park Hotel London
- Thistle Hyde Park Hotel
- Thistle Hyde Park London
- Thistle Hyde Park
- Thistle Hyde Park London, England