Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine and garden views while dining at Persian Dining Room
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the bar and restaurant
- 7 minutes by car from Hampton Court Palace and 9 minutes from Wimbledon Tennis Club
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Warren HouseLocation Warren Road, Kingston Upon Thames, England KT2 7HY
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Warren House. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Kingston Upon Thames country house is smoke free.
- 46 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3 buildings
- Built in 1865
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: Kingston Upon Thames Norbiton Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Warren House offers 46 forms of accommodation with espresso makers and complimentary bottles of water. Each accommodation is individually furnished. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. This Kingston Upon Thames country house provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Persian Dining Room – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the country house include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Warren House Hotel
- Warren House Hotel Kingston Upon Thames
- Warren House Kingston Upon Thames
- Warren Kingston Upon Thames