- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Wembley Stadium
- 23 min drive
- Oxford Street
- 28 min drive
- The British Museum
- 30 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 44 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Barnet, West Lodge Park Hotel is in a rural location and near a metro station. Alexandra Palace is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Finsbury Park and Hampstead Heath. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Wembley Stadium, or consider a night out at Piccadilly Theatre.
- Wembley Stadium - 23 min drive
- Marble Arch - 27 min drive
- Oxford Street - 28 min drive
- The British Museum - 30 min drive
- Liverpool Street - 31 min drive
- Enfield Hadley Wood Station - 3 min drive
- Cockfosters Underground Station - 4 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 44 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mary Beale – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
West Lodge Park Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Stayed over for New Years celebration. Grounds beautifully kept. Staff friendly and efficient and main areas comfortable and welcoming however the bedrooms and corridors are 90s tired and in need of refurbishment.