Enter dates to see availability
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the coffee shop/café or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast offered for a fee
- Services include tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the comfortable guestrooms
- Within a 10-minute walk of Regent Street and Oxford Street
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 1410 reviews
About the YHA London Central - HostelLocation 104 Bolsover Street, London, England W1W 5NU
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces.
- 302 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (28.2 km / 17.5 mi)
- Train station: London Euston Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Great Portland Street Underground Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
YHA London Central - Hostel offers 302 forms of accommodation. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- Housekeeping (limited)
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy continental breakfast for a fee.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
This property does not accept bookings for more than 16 people. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note that this property does not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England and Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking.
Any bookings for more than 16 people will not be accepted by YHA and will be cancelled.
Towels are available for a surcharge. For more information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 4.99 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- YHA London Central Hostel
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.