Enter dates to see availability
- The cottage offers a kitchen, a separate living room and a separate dining area
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- 14 minutes by foot from Derry City Walls and a 2-minute drive from Tower Museum
15 Margaret Street ratings based on 1 verified reviews
Guest reviews for 15 Margaret Street
20 Aug 2019 by Jim
Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us kind regards Jim
About the 15 Margaret StreetLocation 15 Margaret Street, Londonderry, Northern Ireland BT47 2BH
Public spaces have free WiFi. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Londonderry cottage is smoke free.
- 3 guestrooms or units
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Separate dining area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Londonderry Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
This cottage offers 3 forms of accommodation with an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Accommodation at this 4-star cottage has kitchens with hobs, microwaves, separate dining areas and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. This Londonderry cottage provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms.
- In-room kitchen
- Dining room
- Living room
- Private outdoor space
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions and lockbox information prior to arrival.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions and lockbox information prior to arrival. There are no staff members on site; guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. For guests' safety, the property includes carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit in all accommodation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions
- No lifts
- Private entrance
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 150.0 per stay
- Cleaning fee: GBP 30.00 per accommodation, per stay.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- 15 Margaret Street House Londonderry
- 15 Margaret Street Londonderry
- Cottage 15 Margaret Street Londonderry
- 15 Margaret Street House
- Londonderry 15 Margaret Street Cottage
- Cottage 15 Margaret Street
- 15 Margaret House Londonderry