Find cheap hotels in Lop Buri
Hotels from £11
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lop Buri
Most frequently booked hotels in Lop Buri
Finding Lop Buri Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Lop Buri? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 34 Lop Buri hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Lop Buri
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Lop Buri, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
These Lop Buri hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Sabai Hotel & Plaza
- Lopburi Inn Resort
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Lop Buri enjoyed the on-site fitness centre:
- Sabai Hotel & Plaza
- Benjatara Boutique Place Resort
Exploring Lop Buri
The city of Lop Buri has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Lop Buri include:
- Temple of Great Jewel Relic
- King Narai National Museum
- Wat Phra Buddhabat
- Sing Buri Buddhist Monument
When is the Best Time to Explore Lop Buri?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Lop Buri, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Lop Buri are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 37°C and at night it is 20°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 68 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 37°C during the day and 25°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 376 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 518 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 19°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 192 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Lop Buri is 1154 mm.