Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with washers/dryers, pillowtop beds and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy American cuisine while dining at Landings
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking, self-parking and extended parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 5-minute drive from Loyola Marymount University and 6 minutes from Los Angeles Forum
- Free airport shuttle service
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles - International Airport ratings based on 15 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Crowne Plaza Los Angeles - International Airport
4 Apr 2019 by IC
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
So convenient after a long flight
Welcome to the Hotel California !!!
Crowne Plaza LAX
1 Nov 2018 by IC
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
About the Crowne Plaza Los Angeles - International AirportLocation 5985 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles - International Airport offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 14000 square feet (1301 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Crowne Plaza Los Angeles - International Airport. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available 24 hours). Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Los Angeles hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 613 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 14000 sq ft of conference space
- 1301 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1984
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and extended parking available for a surcharge
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles - International Airport offers 613 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with washers/dryers and free newspapers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 36-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Washer and dryer
- Separate bedroom
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Landings – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Century Taproom – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Boulevard Market Cafe – This café specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Yokoso Sushi Bar – This sushi bar specialises in Japanese cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25.00 and USD 25.00 for adults, and USD 16.00 and USD 16.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 28.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 15.50 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Los Angeles International Airport
- Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport
- Crowne Plaza Lax
- Crowne Plaza Los Angeles
- Crowne Plaza Los Angeles - International Airport Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Los Angeles - International Airport Los Angeles
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.