Located in Downtown Los Angeles within a short walk of Walt Disney Concert Hall, Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Microsoft Theater. This 3.5-star hotel has 683 guestrooms and offers conveniences like 4 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Located centrally in Los Angeles, it's also close to University of Southern California and Staples Center.
This hotel is home to 4 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Satisfy your hunger without leaving your room with room service, or quench your thirst with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. Start your day off with full breakfast, available for a fee.
All of Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles's 683 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including coffee makers, phones, and ironing boards. Guests can enjoy free WiFi and cable TV. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds are dressed in down comforters. Other standard amenities include video-game consoles and desks.
At Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles, guests enjoy features like an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. Valet parking is available for USD 42 per night. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this historic hotel include WiFi in public areas, conference space, and a 24-hour business center.
- Walking distance to Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Free in-room WiFi
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
The Millennium Biltmore is in downtown's financial and cultural district, down the street from theaters and the Music Center. Across the street is the Pershing Square Metro station, with access to Hollywood, Pasadena, Long Beach, and Universal Studios.
The hotel's lavish public areas feature hand-painted ceiling frescoes and photographs of early Academy Awards banquets.
Dining options include a restaurant specializing in Southern Italian, continental, and Mediterranean fare and a Pan-Asian sushi restaurant. Traditional afternoon tea is served Wednesdays through Sundays from early morning until late evening.
Other services include a concierge desk, 24-hour business center, conference space, florist, currency exchange, wired and wireless Internet access in the lobby (surcharge), and a hair salon.
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Hair salon
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 683
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- Steam room
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1923
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 70,000
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Smeraldi's Restaurant - Continental and Mediterranean cuisine. Casual restaurant with hand-painted murals. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bugis Street Brasserie - Sample dishes like spicy Chili Sesame Chicken, savory Szechuan Beef and Seafood Noodle Soup. Open for lunch and dinner Monday to Friday.
Rendezvous Court - Light meals and afternoon tea Wednesday through Sunday. Cocktails are served in this vast, ornate rococo room that was formerly the hotel lobby. Cocktails from late morning till late evening. Daily coffee, pastries, and snacks.
Gallery Bar and Cognac Room - Elegant, historic bar serving fine wines, signature martinis, and vintage cocktails. Live entertainment on weekends, as well as a food menu.
Live entertainment Fridays and Saturdays at the Gallery Bar, featuring jazz, blues, rock, contemporary and more.
Nearby Things to Do
The Art Deco indoor pool, with original blue-and-ivory tiles and polished brass ceiling, is complemented by extra-large sauna and steam rooms, an adjacent health club, and women's and men's locker rooms. Griffith Park, with a public golf course and a wealth of other recreational activities, is 12 miles from the hotel. Santa Monica beaches are 15 miles away. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 99
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per stay
- Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
- Biltmore Millennium
- Biltmore Millennium Los Angeles
- Hotel Millennium Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Biltmore
- Millennium Biltmore
- Millennium Biltmore Hotel
- Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Millennium Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.