Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with body treatments, Swedish massages or aromatherapy at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the quiet location and the proximity to public transport
- 6 minutes by car from Citadel Outlets and 11 minutes from California State University-Los Angeles
The Bicycle Hotel & Casino ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Bicycle Hotel & Casino
26 Aug 2019 by Hotel Management
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is essential in our effort to improve our service standards. Your comments have been shared and addressed with the appropriate departments. Thank you for choosing to stay at The Bicycle Hotel and Casino!
19 Aug 2018 by Hotel Management
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for choosing to stay at The Bicycle Hotel and Casino and we look forward to your next visit!
Hôtel casino de bon niveau
14 Aug 2018 by Hotel Management
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and rate our hotel. We are extremely happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing to stay at The Bicycle Hotel and Casino and we look forward to your next visit!
Grosses, luxuriöses Hotelzimmer
10 Aug 2018 by Jen B
Dear Guest, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us wonderful comments about your most recent. We are extremely proud of the service our staff delivers to our guest and we are very happy to have met your expectations. Thank you for choosing to stay at The Bicycle Hotel and Casino and we look forward to your next visit!
Sehr schönes Hotel und sehr nettes Personal
11 Apr 2018 by Hotel Management
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and rate our hotel. We are extremely happy to hear we met your expectations. Thank you for choosing to stay at The Bicycle Hotel and Casino and we look forward to your next visit!
24 Feb 2018 by Hotel Management
Dear Virginie, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are extremely proud of the service our staff delivers to our guests and we are happy to hear we met your expectations. Thank you for choosing to stay at The Bicycle Hotel and Casino and we look forward to your next visit!
5 Sep 2017 by Hotel Management
Dear Delphine, Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback. We appreciate the comments and we look forward to your next stay.
Schönes und modernes Hotel in Bell gardens
25 Feb 2017 by Hotel Management
Dear Janine, Every review that we review that receive is a big help in making sure we continue to provide the best service! We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again!
hyvä hotelli hyvillä palveluilla
8 Nov 2016 by Hotel Management
Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!
Ein Highlight in den USA
27 Sep 2016 by Hotel AGM
Thank you for your review!
About the The Bicycle Hotel & CasinoLocation 888 Casino Dr., Bell Gardens, CA 90201
The Bicycle Hotel & Casino offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 7754 square feet (720 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A casino, spa services, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the luxury The Bicycle Hotel & Casino. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Bell Gardens hotel.
- 99 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 7754 sq ft of conference space
- 720 sq. m of conference space
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) (30 km / 18.6 mi)
- Train station: Commerce Station (4.9 km / 3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Bicycle Hotel & Casino offers 99 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
The Bicycle Hotel & Casino has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Phoenix Cafe – This café specialises in Asian cuisine.
Plaza – On-site bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- Debit cards
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 10.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bicycle Hotel Casino Bell Gardens
- Bicycle Hotel Casino
- Bicycle Casino Bell Gardens
- Bicycle Casino
- The Bicycle Bell Gardens
- The Bicycle Hotel & Casino Hotel
- The Bicycle Hotel & Casino Bell Gardens
- The Bicycle Hotel & Casino Hotel Bell Gardens
You should know
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.