Find cheap hotels in Lost Creek
Hotels from £42
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lost Creek
Most frequently booked hotels in Lost Creek
Finding Lost Creek Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Lost Creek? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Lost Creek
The city of Lost Creek has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Lost Creek include:
- Watters Smith Memorial State Park
- Veterans Park
- Lambert's Vintage Wines
- Mountaineer Military Museum
- Museum of American Glass in West Virginia
- Bridgeport Conference Center
- West Virginia Wesleyan College
When making plans for your holiday in Lost Creek, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Clarksburg, WV (CKB-North Central West Virginia) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Lost Creek?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Lost Creek, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Lost Creek are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and May, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is -7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 275 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 347 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 330 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 274 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Lost Creek is 1226 mm.