Find cheap hotels in Loudeac
Hotels from £47
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Loudeac
Most frequently booked hotels in Loudeac
Finding Loudeac Hotels
So, you're considering going to Loudeac? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The welcoming city of Loudeac is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Loudeac include:
- Church of St Nicolas
- Palais des Congres
- Chateau de Rohan
- Quenecan Forest
- Chateau de Quintin
- L'abbaye Notre Dame de Bon Repos
- Office de Tourisme du Pays de Josselin
When is the Best Time to Explore Loudeac?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Loudeac, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Loudeac are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are March and October, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Loudeac is 28 mm.