Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, meeting rooms and a car charging station
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the value of their stay
- 6 minutes by car from Loughborough University and 13 minutes from Highcross Shopping Centre
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
61.0% of guests recommend out of 509 reviews
About the Quorn Grange HotelLocation 88 Wood LaneQuorn, Loughborough, England LE12 8DB
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A fitness centre, a terrace, and a BBQ are also featured at the business-friendly Quorn Grange Hotel. This 3-star Loughborough hotel is smoke free.
- 38 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- BBQ grill(s)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Sileby Station (4.7 km / 2.9 mi)
Quorn Grange Hotel offers 38 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 44 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 12.50 for adults and GBP £6.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Quorn Grange Hotel Loughborough
- Quorn Grange Loughborough
- Quorn Grange
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.