Find cheap hotels in Lucban
Hotels from £13
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lucban
Most frequently booked hotels in Lucban
Finding Lucban Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Lucban? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Lucban has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Lucban include:
- Maryhill College
- Lucena Perez Park
- Quezon Convention Center
- Rizal Hill Park
- Mauban Tourist Part
- Mauban Port
When is the Best Time to Explore Lucban?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Lucban, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Lucban are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 2 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 42 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Lucban is 74 mm.