Find cheap hotels in Lugu
Hotels from £39
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lugu
Most frequently booked hotels in Lugu
Finding Lugu Hotels
So, you're considering going to Lugu? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 21 Lugu hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Lugu
When you're deciding where to stay in Lugu, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise these Lugu hotels for the free breakfast:
- Monster Village Hotel
- Sheng Shine Forest Resort
This Lugu hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- The Chitou Lemidi Hotel
Guests who stayed at this Lugu hotel liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- The Chitou Lemidi Hotel
The city of Lugu has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Lugu include:
- NTU Experimental Forest
- National Fonghuanggu Bird Park
- Lugu Tea Culture Center
- Shima Park
- Bamboo Art Cultural Hall
- Xiaobantian Waterfall
- Dexing Waterfall
When arranging your Lugu getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Chiayi (CYI) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Lugu?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Lugu, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Lugu are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 12°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 17°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 18 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Lugu is 47 mm.