Find cheap hotels in Lumban
Hotels from £14
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lumban
Most frequently booked hotels in Lumban
Finding Lumban Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Lumban? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Lumban
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Lumban, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Lumban hotel is liked by guests for the pool:
- Caliraya Resort Club
The city of Lumban has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Lumban include:
- Laguna Lake
- Rizal Hill Park
- Mauban Port
- Mauban Tourist Part
- International Rice Research Institute
When making plans for your holiday in Lumban, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Lumban?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Lumban, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Lumban are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 2 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 42 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Lumban is 74 mm.