Find cheap hotels in Lunas
Hotels from £8
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lunas
Most frequently booked hotels in Lunas
Finding Lunas Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Lunas? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Lunas has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Lunas include:
- Fort Cornwallis
- Pinang Peranakan Mansion
- Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi
- Camera Museum
- Wat Chaiya Mangkalaram
- Landmark Central Shopping Centre
When making plans for your holiday in Lunas, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Lunas?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Lunas, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Lunas are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and May, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 11 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 24 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 15 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Lunas is 68 mm.