Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers digital TV, a fridge and a microwave
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at one of the 2 restaurants, or stop for a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes 2 outdoor tennis courts, a fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests like the breakfast and restaurant
- Just a 3-minute drive from Lymington Pier Ferry Port and 9 minutes from Brockenhurst Manor Golf Club
Reviews from Trip Advisor
70.0% of guests recommend out of 1868 reviews
About the Macdonald Elmers Court ResortLocation South Baddesley Road, Lymington, England SO41 5ZB
Macdonald Elmers Court Resort offers its guests an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, outdoor tennis courts, and a spa tub. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. There are 2 meeting rooms available. A kid's pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna are also featured at Macdonald Elmers Court Resort. Self parking is free. This Edwardian Lymington aparthotel is smoke free.
- 54 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Outdoor picnic space
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Outdoor tennis courts -2
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Train station: Lymington Pier Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Macdonald Elmers Court Resort offers 54 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and microwaves. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and a hairdryer. This Lymington aparthotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Televisions come with digital channels.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Scottish Steak House – This steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
The Waterford – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in British cuisine and only serves dinner. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 5 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property provides one towel per person. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. Guests arriving after 9 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15.0 per stay.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property charges consumption-based electricity fees which are payable at the resort on check-out. This property provides one towel per person. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Children under 18 years old are allowed in the pool from 9 AM to 8 PM and must be accompanied by an adult. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 17.95 for adults and GBP 12.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per stay (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in October.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the aparthotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.