Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer deep-soaking bathtubs, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a terrace
- 6 minutes by car from St Barbe Museum and Art Gallery and 7 minutes from Brockenhurst Manor Golf Club
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 648 reviews
About the The Mill at GordletonLocation Silver Street, Lymington, England SO41 6DJ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The luxury The Mill at Gordleton also features a terrace and a garden. Self parking is free. This 5-star Lymington inn is smoke free.
- 9 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Lymington Sway Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Mill at Gordleton offers 9 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a deep soaking bath. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily.
The Mill at Gordleton has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12.50 and GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mill Gordleton Inn Lymington
- Mill Gordleton Inn
- Mill Gordleton Lymington
- Mill Gordleton
- The Mill at Gordleton
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.