Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free continental breakfast served on weekdays
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include tour or ticket assistance and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the family-friendly amenities
- 10 minutes by car from Blackpool Tower and 7 minutes from Sandcastle Waterpark
Reviews from Trip Advisor
66.0% of guests recommend out of 979 reviews
About the St. Ives HotelLocation 7-9 South Promenade, Lytham St. Anne's, England FY8 1LS
St. Ives Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served on weekdays. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and laundry facilities are also featured at St. Ives Hotel. Self parking is free. This Lytham St. Anne's hotel is smoke free.
- 70 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (95.9 km / 59.6 mi)
- Train station: St Annes-on-the-Sea Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
St. Ives Hotel offers 70 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. This Lytham St. Anne's hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Pier Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel St. Ives
- Ives Hotel
- St. Ives Hotel
- St. Ives Hotel Lytham St. Anne's
- St. Ives Lytham St. Anne's
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.