Find cheap hotels in Machida
Hotels from £42
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Machida
Most frequently booked hotels in Machida
Finding Machida Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Machida? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 8 Machida hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Machida
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Machida, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotel in Machida for the free breakfast:
- Toyoko Inn Tokyo Machida-eki Odakyu-sen Higashi-guchi
The city of Machida has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Machida include:
- Tadao Park
- Yakushiike Park
- Machida Squirrel Garden
- Machida Athletic Stadium
- Machida City Museum
- Oyamada Park
- Tamagawa University
When making plans for your holiday in Machida, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Machida?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Machida, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Machida are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Machida is 38 mm.