Find cheap hotels in Magenta
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Magenta
Most frequently booked hotels in Magenta
Finding Magenta Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Magenta? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Magenta
When you're thinking about where to stay in Magenta, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Travellers who stayed at this Magenta hotel enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Hotel Excelsior Magenta
The city of Magenta has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Magenta include:
- Fiera Milano Exhibition Center
- Basilica of San Gaudenzio
- Martiri della Liberta Plaza
- Fiera Milano City
- Santa Maria Delle Grazie
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Science and Technology
When making plans for your trip to Magenta, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Magenta?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Magenta, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Magenta are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are May and October, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 183 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 277 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 234 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 264 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Magenta is 958 mm.