Find cheap hotels in Maia
Hotels from £28
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Maia
Most frequently booked hotels in Maia
Finding Maia Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Maia? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 9 Maia hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget-friendly hotels in Maia, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Maia has different types of accommodation so you can find something that will work for you:
- 4 airport hotels
- 3 budget hotels
The welcoming city of Maia is known for its walking. Popular attractions in and around Maia include:
- Lidador Tower
- Terra da Maia Historical and Ethnological Museum
- Maia Welcome Center
- Maia Zoo
- Quinta de Santa Cruz Winery
- Funny City
- Avioso Park
When arranging your Maia getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Maia?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Maia, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Maia are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and January, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 440 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 254 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 109 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 467 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Maia is 1270 mm.