Was fine. Very reasonably priced but it is right next door to a road that has lorries travelling on it most of the time... caused sleep problems as our rooms were on the front. Didn’t get much sleep.
- Beaumont-Hamel Newfoundland Memorial
- 3 min drive
- Somme 1916 Museum
- 12 min drive
- Delville South African Memorial
- 20 min drive
- Amiens (QAM-Glisy)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Mailly-Maillet, La ferme des p'tits loups is near theme parks. Somme 1916 Museum and Wellington Quarry Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Beaumont-Hamel Newfoundland Memorial and Ulster Memorial.
- Beaumont-Hamel Newfoundland Memorial - 3 min drive
- Somme 1916 Museum - 12 min drive
- Delville South African Memorial - 20 min drive
- Chateau de Barly - 23 min drive
- Citadelle d'Arras - 30 min drive
- Albert Miraumont Station - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Open daily.
About this property
La ferme des p'tits loups
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
living area with kettle fridge and microwave good hosts