Find cheap hotels in Malauzat
Hotels from £37
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Malauzat
Most frequently booked hotels in Malauzat
Finding Malauzat Hotels
So, you're considering going to Malauzat? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Malauzat has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Malauzat include:
- Volcan d'Auvergne
- Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral
- Place de Jaude
- Puy de Pariou
- Puy de Dome
- Maison de la Pierre
- Mozac Abbey
When making plans for your trip to Malauzat, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Malauzat?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Malauzat, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Malauzat are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 91 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 200 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 195 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 140 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Malauzat is 626 mm.