Your dates need to occur after 2019-12-06. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Chlachain Inn is located in Mallaig. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lochaber Geopark and Camusdarach Beach, while Mallaig Heritage Centre and Land, Sea and Islands Centre are cultural highlights.
- Mallaig Station - 2 min walk
- Inverness (INV) - 134 min drive
About this property
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
Food and drink
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast available daily 8:00 AM–9:00 AM
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoke-free property
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- LED TV
- satellite channels
- Restaurant dining guide
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
What a rip off! Shoe box room, no advance warning that access was up a long EXTERNAL flight of stairs (-2c that night) and, worst of all, no controls on large bathroom radiator that was DANGEROUSLY hot throughout our stay, requiring bathroom window to be open. I was ashamed that foreign visitors might also be seduced by the website hype & experience this as 'Scottish hospitality'.