Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, digital TV and pillow menu
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine and garden views while dining at Priory View Restaurant
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Steps from Malvern Museum and Great Malvern Priory
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
71.0% of guests recommend out of 1483 reviews
About the The Abbey Great MalvernLocation Abbey Road, Malvern, England WR14 3ET
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly The Abbey Great Malvern. You'll have access to the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Malvern hotel is smoke free.
- 103 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (71.4 km / 44.4 mi)
- Train station: Great Malvern Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Abbey Great Malvern offers 103 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. A pillow menu is available. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and portable fans. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
Priory View Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Priory View Lounge Bar – Overlooking the garden, this bar specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 15 per accommodation, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.00 for adults and GBP 9.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 45.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Abbey Great Hotel
- Abbey Great Malvern
- Abbey Great
- Abbey Great Malvern Hotel
- The Abbey Great Malvern
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.