Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfast offered for a fee
- Amenities include newspapers, a meeting room and a terrace
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the bar and restaurant to the breakfast
- Just a 4-minute drive from Malvern Museum and a few minutes from Great Malvern Priory
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 1229 reviews
About the The Cottage in the WoodLocation Holywell Road, Malvern, England WR14 4LG
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The Cottage in the Wood also features a terrace, a garden, and room service (during limited hours). Free self parking is available.
- 30 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Newspapers for purchase
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (74.4 km / 46.2 mi)
- Train station: Great Malvern Station (4.5 km / 2.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Cottage in the Wood offers 30 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee.
Outlook Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or a rollaway bed. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 75.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cottage Wood Hotel Malvern
- Cottage Wood Hotel
- Cottage Wood Malvern
- The Cottage In The Wood Hotel Malvern Wells
- The Cottage In The Wood Great Malvern/Malvern Wells
- The Cottage In Wood
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.