Find cheap hotels in Mamit
Hotels from £65
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Mamit
Most frequently booked hotels in Mamit
Finding Mamit Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Mamit? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Mamit?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Mamit, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Mamit are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas February and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 31°C and at night it is 15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 14 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 28 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 15°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Mamit is 53 mm.