Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, separate living rooms and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Grand Buffet Restaurant, a buffet restaurant that serves international cuisine
- Splash around at the free water park with a waterslide or swim in the 4 outdoor pools
- Treat yourself to reflexology, body scrubs or Swedish massages at Prestige Spa (Surcharge)
- Services include a free kids' club, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes 4 outdoor tennis courts, a fitness centre and scooters/mopeds to rent
- Guests speak favourably about the beach and the pool
- Just a 5-minute walk from Cala Mendia and 9 minutes on foot from Cala Anguila Beach
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 2730 reviews
About the Insotel Cala Mandía Resort & Spa - All InclusiveLocation Passeig Federico de Garcia Lorca, Manacor, Mallorca 07860
This hotel is all-inclusive. On-site food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Insotel Cala Mandía Resort & Spa - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive hotel. Room rates include meals and beverages at on-site restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. As a guest of Insotel Cala Mandía Resort & Spa - All Inclusive, you'll find a full-service spa, a complimentary water park, and 4 the outdoor swimming pools. There are 5 restaurants on site, along with a nearby snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 poolside bars. Public spaces have free WiFi. A kid's pool, a fitness centre, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Insotel Cala Mandía Resort & Spa - All Inclusive. A complete renovation of Insotel Cala Mandía Resort & Spa - All Inclusive was completed in March 2014. This 4-star Manacor hotel is smoke free.
- 545 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 4 buildings
- 5 dining venues
- 3 bars by the pool
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free water park access
- Number of outdoor pools -4
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts -4
- Children's club (free)
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Airport: Palma de Mallorca (PMI) (62.9 km / 39.1 mi)
Insotel Cala Mandía Resort & Spa - All Inclusive offers 545 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Private balcony
- Separate bedroom
- Living room
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Safe (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Grand Buffet Restaurant – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Fifties American Diner – This theme restaurant specialises in American cuisine and only serves dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
South Adults Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Flower Power – This poolside restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Surf – This poolside family restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Outdoor tennis courts and a complimentary water park with waterslides are featured at the hotel. 4 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Playground on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Prestige Spa (Surcharge) has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in for this property is based at main reception in area A. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 1.65 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Insotel Cala Mandía Resort Manacor
- Insotel Cala Mandía Manacor
- Insotel Cala Mandía
- Insotel Cala Mandía Resort All Inclusive Manacor
- Insotel Cala Mandía Resort All Inclusive
- Insotel Cala Mandía All Inclusive Manacor
- Insotel Cala Mandía All Inclusive
- Insotel Cala Mandía Resort Spa
- Insotel Cala Mandía Resort Spa All Inclusive
- Insotel Cala Mandía Inclusive
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.