Find cheap hotels in Manasquan
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Manasquan
Most frequently booked hotels in Manasquan
Finding Manasquan Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Manasquan? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 8 Manasquan hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Manasquan
When you're deciding where to stay in Manasquan, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Manasquan hotel is popular with guests for the swimming pool:
- Twin Oaks Motel
The city of Manasquan is known for its beaches. Popular attractions in and around Manasquan include:
- Algonquin Arts Theatre
- National Guard Militia Museum of New Jersey
- Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area
- Manasquan Beach
- Bel-Aire Golf Course
- Sea Girt Lighthouse
- Jenkinson’s Aquarium
When arranging your Manasquan getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Manasquan?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Manasquan, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Manasquan are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas December and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 11 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Manasquan is 38 mm.