Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Palatine
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry and wedding services
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the value of their stay
- 11 minutes by car from Trafford Centre and 13 minutes from Old Trafford
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Britannia Hotel Manchester Airport ratings based on 21 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Britannia Hotel Manchester Airport
Terrible and disgusting. Avoid at any cost
Reasonable room and price
A budget hotel. Quite adequate.
Close to the airport and very clean
Business stopover - for airport
Much needed bed
About the Britannia Hotel Manchester AirportLocation Palatine Road Northenden, Manchester, England M22 4FH
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is available for a fee. Britannia Hotel Manchester Airport also features dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and a lift. Self parking is free. This 3-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 212 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Free self parking
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (5.8 km / 3.6 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Gatley Station (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; extended parking available for a surcharge
Britannia Hotel Manchester Airport offers 212 forms of accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. This Manchester hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and a hairdryer. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) and Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Palatine – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Java Lounge – On-site café.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Contact the property in advance for details. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, and GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 6 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 3 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night (maximum GBP25 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Britannia Hotel Manchester Airport
- Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Manchester Airport
- Britannia Airport Hotel, South Manchester Hotel Manchester
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).