Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at The Carriage Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served weekdays for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, 9 meeting rooms and a conference centre
- Guests speak favourably about the quiet guestrooms and the value of their stay
- Just a 4-minute drive from Whitworth Art Gallery and a few minutes from University of Manchester
Reviews from Trip Advisor
57.0% of guests recommend out of 224 reviews
About the Chancellors HotelLocation Chancellors Way, Moseley Road, Manchester, England M14 6ZT
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Event space at this hotel measures 614 square feet (57 square metres) and includes conference centres. The business-friendly Chancellors Hotel also features a terrace, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is free. This 4-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 72 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 614 sq ft of conference space
- 57 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (12.5 km / 7.8 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Levenshulme Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Chancellors Hotel offers 72 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. This Manchester hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; local, long-distance and international calls are all complimentary (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- International calls (free)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
The Carriage Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
Conservatory Lounge Bar – Overlooking the garden, this bistro specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after regular check-in hours must contact the property in advance to arrange late check-in. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property will place a credit card authorisation for 1 pence for all stays in case of incidentals or extras. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Chancellors Hotel Manchester
- Chancellors Hotel
- Chancellors Manchester
- Chancellors Hotel Conference Centre