Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include meeting rooms, laundry facilities and a lift
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 10-minute walk of Piccadilly Gardens and Manchester Arena
Crowne Plaza Hotel Manchester City Centre ratings based on 21 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Crowne Plaza Hotel Manchester City Centre
Ideal rooms for family stays
Great stay, lovely room!
Nice hotel in town centre
IHG Club member
About the Crowne Plaza Hotel Manchester City CentreLocation 70 Shudehill, Manchester, England M4 4AF
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 7699 square feet (693 square metres). The business-friendly Crowne Plaza Hotel Manchester City Centre also features a 24-hour fitness centre, laundry facilities, and 24-hour room service. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 228 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 7699 sq ft of conference space
- 693 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (17.2 km / 10.7 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Victoria Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Shudehill Station (0.2 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Crowne Plaza Hotel Manchester City Centre offers 228 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe and a hairdryer. This Manchester hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Glasshouse – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 13 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 12 per 24 hours
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Manchester City Centre
- Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre
- Crowne Plaza
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.