Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and electric kettles
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Within a 10-minute walk of The Gay Village and Affleck's Palace
Dakota Manchester ratings based on 2 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Dakota Manchester
About the Dakota ManchesterLocation 29 Ducie Street, Manchester, England M1 2JL
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at Dakota Manchester. This 4-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 137 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Train station: Manchester Piccadilly Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Picadilly Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Dakota Manchester offers 137 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary slippers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. This Manchester hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Dakota Manchester has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 18.50 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.