Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from The Gay Village and 8 minutes by car from Etihad Stadium
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Manchester - Piccadilly ratings based on 26 verified reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Manchester - Piccadilly
Nice hotel close to all you need
Hotel close to Piccadilly station Manchester
Great location. Very good hotel
Excellent location, just near the train station
Nice couple room
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Manchester - PiccadillyLocation One Piccadilly Place, Manchester, England M1 3DG
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 5102 square feet (474 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Manchester - Piccadilly. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Manchester - Piccadilly was completed in 2015. This 4-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 285 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- 5102 sq ft of conference space
- 474 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2007
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (15.1 km / 9.4 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Piccadilly Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Metro station: Picadilly Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Manchester - Piccadilly offers 285 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Manchester hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Store Street Exchange – This restaurant serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Store Street Craft Bar – This bar specialises in local and international cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 6 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 17.95 for adults and GBP 0 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 17.50 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Manchester Piccadilly
- DoubleTree Hilton Manchester Piccadilly
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.