Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, digital TV and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy garden views while dining at The Grange Bar & Grill
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and low noise level
- 12 minutes by car from Old Trafford and 14 minutes from University of Manchester
- Free airport shuttle service
Etrop Grange ratings based on 52 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Etrop Grange
Great value airport hotel
17 Aug 2018 by s
Good afternoon, Thank you for taking your time out to leave us feedback. The information received will be past on to the members of staff at Etrop Grange Hotel. Kind regards Sherree Reservations Manager
Good location for airport - needs refurbishment
Easy reach of the airport / comfortable night
Wallpaper hanging off ceiling plaster damp patches
Great hotel located close to the airport
A Little Gem in a Big Boys Playground
About the Etrop GrangeLocation Thorley Lane, Manchester, England M90 4EG
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 355 square feet (33 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available at scheduled times). A library, a terrace, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Etrop Grange. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Manchester hotel.
- 1 building
- 64 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 355 sq ft of conference space
- 33 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1780
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Airport Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Etrop Grange offers 64 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Manchester hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
The Grange Bar & Grill – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 5 AM to 10 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 5 AM to 10 PM. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This hotel will place an authorization for the cost of stay upon check-in in addition to a nightly required deposit for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 30.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Etrop Grange Hotel Manchester
- Etrop Grange Hotel
- Etrop Grange Manchester
- Etrop Grange
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.