Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and satellite TV
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at Oyster Bar
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Steps from Museum of Science and Industry and Manchester Opera House
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 1658 reviews
About the Great John Street HotelLocation Great John Street, Manchester, England M3 4FD
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Great John Street Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Manchester hotel is smoke free.
- 30 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (14.8 km / 9.2 mi)
- Train station: Manchester Deansgate Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Deansgate-Castlefield Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Great John Street Hotel offers 30 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Beds feature premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a rainfall showerhead, and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Satellite televisions are provided. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Oyster Bar – This wine bar specialises in local cuisine and only serves dinner.
The Kitchen and mezzanine – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and only serves breakfast.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Great John Street Hotel Manchester
- Great John Street Hotel
- Great John Street Manchester
- Great John Street
- Hotel Great John Street
You should know
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.